VISITING, NAVIGATING AND USING THE WEBSITE www.kalamitsis.gr SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
BY NAVIGATING AAND USING THE SITE www.kalamitsis.gr YOU AGREE TO THE PRESENT TERMS AS THEY MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
1. The content on this site is merely of an informative nature, not constituting a source of advertising.
2. In no event does this site contain legal or other advice, nor does the Firm intend to provide legal or other advice through the site.
3. The Firm works for but does not guarantee the accuracy and correctness of information contained on the site. The Firm bears no responsibility for any whatsoever damage or loss incurred by any individual or legal entity arising from or related to the use of the Site in any way and / or arising from or related to reliance to information contained in the site. NB: If you wish to receive legal advice you should contact a lawyer or another legal professional, whom you will furnish with all details of the case that concerns you. Visiting the site and using it or its contents would not establish any professional or other relationship between the visitor / user and the Firm.
4. The Firm is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to this site or linking to this site.
5. As you navigate the site you will not be required to provide personal information. However, if you are asked to privide any data and choose to do so, such data will be collected by the Firm and / or its agents for internal use only and will not be divulged to any third party except if required by law. Contact details that you may provide us through this site will be used solely for the purpose for which they were provided by you. You are entitled, upon submitting a request through fax, mail or email [see contact details below] to access your data maintained by the Firm, and ask for their correction or removal.
7. Reproduction and / or use of site content is permitted, provided that reference is made to the source of the reproduced / used content.
8. The operation and use of this site is governed by Greek law, which shall be binding for each user / visitor, who must adhere to them. Any dispute or controversy arising out of the operation and / or use of the website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.
On behalf of “Sotirios Kalamitsis Law Firm”
Mail Address : 131, Vassilissis Sophias, PC 115 21 Athens, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 72 94 811, +30 6978 006 880
Fax: +30 210 64 65 615
[for contacting our Firm you may also use this form. ]
Last updated: 20.12.2012